[GRASSLIST:6075] 5.0.2 problem

Oggi m.wegmann at web.de
Thu Apr 17 12:05:47 EDT 2003

Hello,

I downloaded the GRASS 5.0.2  binary
but when I start NVIZ I can choose raster, vector maps etc. but instead of a
display the following error message appears - it looks similar to the error
prompt of my previous GRASS version when it didn't support tc/tkl 8.4 as far
as I can judge it ;-).

BTW the command r.series, r.mapcalc3 etc. all the new one are not found in
grass 5.0.2 (>command not found), I tought that I downloaded the old one by
mistake but I recognized some changes in the interface and the GRASS info
tells me as well that it is 5.0.2.

any idea? otherwise I will try the source code .

cheers Martin

The papers are available at
http://www2.gis.uiuc.edu:2280/modviz/
building color table
Adding panels from /usr/local/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/scripts
Nv_(panels)
toplevel made
child killed: segmentation violation
    while executing
"exec /usr/local/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
/usr/local/grass5/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script el=00l -name NVIZ
>&@stdout"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval exec $env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
$env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script $argv -name NVIZ >&@stdout"
    invoked from within
"if {$argv == ""} {
#no arguments
eval exec $env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/NVWISH2.2 -f
$env(GISBASE)/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script -name NVIZ >&@stdo..."
    (file "/usr/local/grass5/bin/nviz" line 16)