[GRASSLIST:6138] export from raster to vis5d

Lionel Bargeot l.bargeot at educagri.fr
Fri Apr 25 10:23:53 EDT 2003

Hi again, all,

I would like to export rasters to vis5d. I've tried two ways :
- g3d and it's function r3.out.v5d :
It doesn't work, because of a bug.
- the h5utils package with h5fromtxt and h5tov5d commands :
It doesn't work fine. It seems that the h5fromtxt commands generates a
corrupted HDF file.
Well, I tried exactely :
r.out.ascii -h null=0 rast1 > temp_file
r.out.ascii -h null=0 rast2 >> temp_file
r.out.ascii -h null=0 rast3 >> temp_file

and then :
cat temp_file | h5fromtxt -n ROWSxCOLx3 file.h5
finaly :
h5tov5d file.h5

I can visualize the file in vis5d, but I obtain a mosaic of the
different raster. :-(

Do you have any idea, do you know another way to export data in vis5d ?

thanks

Lionel
--
AgrogeomaTIC
CNERTA-ENESAD, 4 rue champs-prevois, batiment grand-champs, 21000 Dijon