[GRASSLIST:6150] Re: GRASS: Research and Studies

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 29 06:54:49 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 10:56:09PM -0300, André Vinícius dos Santos wrote:
> I would like to know if exists some Studies Center or Research Groups in
> European Universities that work and develop GIS GRASS. If somebody knows
> then I would be very grateful for the contribution and the indication of the
> University or Center of Studies.

There are several.

E.G. check the webpages of the last (internationl) GRASS user
conference which took place in Italy:
http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/conferences/GRASS2002/home.html
Especially the papers should give you a couple of addresses.

You can also try to contact the local GRASS user groups in Europe.
http://grass.baylor.edu/usergroups.html
Especially the ones in Italy, Germany, Poland and Russia (depending
on your definition of Europe. )

	Bernhard