[GRASSLIST:952] Re: LAPACK/BLAS math interface ????

Cannata, Massimiliano massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Aug 14 12:22:12 EDT 2003

Hello,
i'm here again, becouse I did't solve my problem.
I run:
./configure --with-blas --with-lapack libs="/usr/lib/
/usr/include/"

then i run:
make

then i run:
make install

everythings seems rigth, so i try to compile my command
and there was no problem..... (gmake5 -i & gmakelinks5 -i)

...but when I try to call this command by GRASS even if it
recognize the command it give me an error:
GRASS:~ > s.temperature.rst
ERROR: program 's.temperature.rst' cannot be executed
because: Neither a command line (cmd) or interactive
(inter) version was found

i can see that my OBJ now is .unknown and no more

i try also to recompile an old command changing folder and
command name but it give me the same error.....

have you any idea about this error and how to solve it?

Thanks a lot,
Maxi

_