[GRASSLIST:1986] Re: Mark Lake - GRASS modules "missing"

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 09:04:57 EST 2003

Hello Scott

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Scott Mitchell wrote:

> Does anyone know the current location / contact info for Mark Lake, an
> archaeologist formerly (?) from London ?  He is the author of a couple
> of modules that were listed from our web pages, but the links no longer
> work.  There doesn't seem to be any mention of him on that
> institution's web pages any more.

What links are you talking about? The pages for r.cva etc. are still there
and just looking now there seems to be a new one: r.in.ntf2? I don't
remember that before.

See http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/ and click on GIS in the left-hand
frame.

I also found a paper just published last September by Mark Lake that
mentions GIS a lot and still gives his address as UCL in London:
http://www.envplan.com/epb/abstracts/b30/b29122.html

Paul