[GRASSLIST:2038] (no subject)

José José
Fri Dec 12 03:58:33 EST 2003

Hi friends,
  I am trying to do  kriging using R (packages:
geoR and GRASS)  and Grass. My problem come up
when I try to expor the results to file with
rast.put. I use the following  R-sentences

salida<- krige.conv(datos, locations=loci,
krige=krige.control(cov.pars=ml.fn$cov.pars,
cov.model="matern", nugget= ml.fn$nugget))
cachos=pretty(salida$predict, n=10)
ncolors=length(cachos)-1
dim(salida$predict)<-c(G$Nrow,G$Ncol)
rast.put(G,lname='krig1',layer=salida$predict,
breaks=cachos, col=rainbow(ncolors), check=FALSE)

but  I get the following error:

Error in rast.put(G, lname = "krig1", layer = salida$predict, breaks = cachos,
:
         number of colors must equal one less than the number of breaks

any help is wellcome

Agustin
--
José Agustín García
Departamento de Física, Universidad de Extremadura
Tfn. +34-924-289536, Fax. +34-924-289651, email agustin at unex.es