[GRASSLIST:2089] Re: GRASS and r.reclass in a batch

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Thu Dec 18 04:12:51 EST 2003

Hi Hamish,
thanks a lot for the attached.
Is it possible that the script has an error?
I've run it and I receive a lot of messages like:

./reclass_scrip.sh:  : command not found
./reclass_scrip.sh:  : command not found
./reclass_scrip.sh:  : command not found

Best regards,

Javier
The problem is to pass values of reclassification rules
> > to r.reclass. I've tried:
>
> [...]
>
> > But this doesn't work. I think that this could be also with a bash
> > script, but I don't know anything about bash.
>
> It is actually pretty clean with Bash, try the attached.
>

> regards,
> Hamish

--------------------------------------
 #!/bin/bash
 #  reclass script

 i=1
 while [ $i -le 25 ] ; do

     r.reclass input=imagen$i output=imarec$i << EOF
        253 = 192
        252 = 96
        251 = 48
        250 = 24