[GRASSLIST:2119] i.smap with MASK

LJunek at t-online.de LJunek at t-online.de
Wed Dec 31 09:39:48 EST 2003

Hello,

classifying with i.smap I use a MASK file as I don't need urban areas.
This is what happens after classification: when I rename the MASK to
it's original file unclassified areas receive a label which is totally
unrealistic, by the way (obviously this depends on the pixels that
sourround the masked-out areas.). The masks are somehow filled up. Of
course, afterwards you can "clean up" everything...

How can I proceed instead to receive a map with no data areas?

Cheers Larissa