[GRASSLIST:5505] Re: d.zoom does not work

John Doucette doucettj at gbis.com
Fri Feb 7 19:37:10 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Wegmann" <m.wegmann at web.de>
To: "GRASSLIST-engl." <grasslist at baylor.edu>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 9:29 AM
Subject: [GRASSLIST:5503] d.zoom does not work

> Hello GRASS user,
>
> I tried d.zoom and d.zoom -h but both ways do not work, hence it can't be
my middle (left+right) mouse button.
Yes it could be.  I had similar problem.  Went and got a used logitech
three-button mouse.  Now with an actual middle button everything works just
fine. I am using an X-term on a windows machine to view Grass 5.0 running
on a Redhad Linux 7.1 system.  I downloaded windoze drivers for the mouse
and assume that some kind of configuration dealio would be necessary if
installing a three-button mouse on a linuxbox.

John

> It worked at my last pc but after i copied the whole Location onto my new
harddrive it doesn't. It is still the same GRASS version, 5pre5 but I
changed the Linux version, Suse 8.0 to 8.1.