[GRASSLIST:5600] Re: [OT] Attached files to messages in list.

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Feb 19 03:17:11 EST 2003

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 01:56:29PM +0100, Antonio wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I seemed to have recieved a mail with a 5MB attach coming from this ML.
> Are there any policies set to the ML that prevent people sending such
> large files to mailing list? This problem caused my mail box to
> cluttered for a whole day and thus lost precious mail .... :-(

This is unfortunate of course. You may ask the list admin at
Baylor University to restrict postings. All GRASS mailing lists
hosted at ITC-irst (grass5, wingrass, etc.) are restricted
to some tens of kilobyte, large postings are kept by Mailman.

But I don't how to reach the list admin at Baylor University.

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler