[GRASSLIST:5628] Splitting map into areas by lines (borders)

Jan Kohout xkohout2 at informatics.muni.cz
Fri Feb 21 07:59:46 EST 2003

Have a nice day,

    I've got a map of areas described by borders (several lines through
the map). Borders can be defined in sites/rast/vect map. For each area
I know one point inside each area.

    Now I need to define these areas using point "inside". This means,
using one point inside I want to find all points bordered by outer lines.
In the result I want to categorize all points in the map.

    Does anybody know which function can be used for such problem?

               Thanks
                        Honza Kohout

                           HoK Honza Kohout
student Fakulty Informatiky MU       clen 137. NRS Klubu Bludny koren
 http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xkohout2                http://www.koren.cz/
  honza at koren.cz                                      klub at koren.cz