[GRASSLIST:5677] big problem

Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho guano at usp.br
Wed Feb 26 10:26:58 EST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering: how could I start with a drainage map (2d, imported from
arcview), and end with a 3d map, where every vertex has a z-attribute? Is
that possible within GRASS? I was thinking in convert it into raster (one
category only, value=1), multiply with a DEM and convert it into vector
again. Problem lies in mantaining the z-value, and a unique ID for each
line.

any help will be very important.

thanks

   Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho - Guano

    Geologist - MSc Student at IGc-USP - Brazil

   Linux User #89721  PGP key: www.keyserver.net