[GRASSLIST:586] Re: v.support messages - v.digit regrouping lines

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Tue Jul 1 13:47:02 EDT 2003

Hi Matej;
No. I've got about 250 messages like that out of a map with about 6000
polygons.
I've opened the vector map with v.digit; and I can see that there is some
confused lines.
Some of the lines that were part of polygons have been combined, apparently
in a random mode, creating different "non-closed area edges". I've tried to
fix this wiht the Edit menu in v.digit, but I can't se how to do it.
I mean: all the lines are drawn, but I should specify that some of the lines
that appear as belonging to some area edges should be related no more, and
should be grouped in a different way, conforming closed area edges; then I
could create the missing categories. Is it possible to do this with v.digit?

Javier