[GRASSLIST:611] v.support log 2

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Fri Jul 4 09:58:42 EDT 2003

Hi;
thanks radim and H? for the previous answers
I've followed Radim's advise and the result has been good. Displaying in
another monitor the results of the output of "err" lines I could localize the
open lines and removed them with v.digit.
There is still two different messages (repeated a lot of times) in the output
of v.support. One is like:

PNT_TO_AREA failed: (690893.398894, 4163301.198748) (Category 122)

And the other is like:

WARNING: area 3149 label: 138 matched another label: 140

Have you got any idea about how to fix this? I've localized areas like that
"3149", and cheked that the label is correct (the labels, in this maps, are
the same that the category number: 3149). And it is. So, what?

best wishes

Javier