[GRASSLIST:617] Re: OpenOSX problem

Stu SEDWARDS2 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jul 5 10:23:06 EDT 2003

Yes -- I've had the exact same problem, in about the same time frame.  I
received an e-mail saying that the product had been shipped -- but
nothing arrived.  I contacted OpenOSX by e-mail and belatedly got an
apologetic reply and promising that 'another' CD would be shipped.  A
month later, still nothing.  Buyers beware, I guess.
Stuart Edwards