[GRASSLIST:648] Re: Anti-Spam message

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Mon Jul 7 13:01:22 EDT 2003

Moritz Lennert wrote:

> I've been receiving this message in response to every mail I send to the
> Grass user mailing list. I don't really feel like doing what they tell me
> to do without knowing who they are, so could someone enlighten me about
> this ?

It's just an idiot who doesn't understand email using an anti-spam
system written by idiots who don't understand email.

Either:

a) ignore it,

b) report it to the list owners in the hope that they unsubscribe the
offending address, or

c) try faking an unsubscribe message for the address in question.

I certainly wouldn't bother following the usage instructions contained
in the message.