[GRASSLIST:701] Re: GRASS 5.1 CVS question

mdeneen at japple.org mdeneen at japple.org
Fri Jul 11 07:21:29 EDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 02:39:54PM -0400, mdeneen at japple.org wrote:
> > I just installed GRASS 5.1 CVS.  I had a few issues with getting it to
> > compile, but it was only a minor makefile tweak to get it to work.
>
> What was the problem here?

I compiled it with postgresql support.  A few of the d.* modules did not
pass -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib to the linker.  I cheated, and added the line
to the global linker options.

Without the change, I got link errors about libpq.so.3.  I think d.path
was one of the ones that did not link correctly.

-M