[GRASSLIST:705] d.site.labels & Databases

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Fri Jul 11 14:03:45 EDT 2003

Hi all;

I'm missing one tool in GRASS that perhaps exists in some way. I would like
to use the functionality of d.site.labels with attributes of a postgresql
database. Is there any GRASS program to do this?

I know that I could export the data of the database, and import an ascii file
into a sites file, and use d.site.labels (in fact, this is what I'm about to
do now) but I think that this is opposed to the idea of a database linked to
GRASS.

Regards

Javier