[GRASSLIST:713] Background color & d.his

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Mon Jul 14 09:45:50 EDT 2003

Hi all;
I'm getting beautiful maps to be used in a presentation. And I'm usin "black"
as background color. So, when I want to display a map (this is a coastal
area) I use:

d.rast -o rastermap

In this way, null values are not displayed, and all cells belonging to sea
area black as the background.

The problem is when I use d.his, because this command doesn't allow to use a
color for nulls or to use -o to do nothing with nulls.

So, my question is:
Is it possible to get a new map with the output of d.his?
Or
Do you have any idea about how get a whole black background (including nulls)
with d.his?

Best regards

Javier