[GRASSLIST:789] Re: d.sites.labels doesn't work

viktoras viktorasn at netscape.net
Tue Jul 22 14:22:55 EDT 2003

Hi !

Did you folow these instructions when compiling ?

http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/GRASS-List/Archive/msg09173.html
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.grass.user/1000

If everything is done correctly everything should work O.K.
Just one thing - make should be done being a superuser otherwise it can
make some mistakes.
I just recompiled my GRASS for Red Hat Linux 9 for the second time :-)
because of it.

Viktoras

http://shopnow.netscape.com/