[GRASSLIST:844] s.cellstats

Ulrich Leopold uleopold at science.uva.nl
Mon Jul 28 14:29:58 EDT 2003

Dear list,

I posted this message already once. I am missing s.cellstats in the
Linux binaries. The web link to s.cellstats is dead as well.
Is s.cellstats currently excluded from Grass-5.0.2?

Actually, I need to compute summary statistics for 2x2 windows as it is
possible in r.statistics. As r.statistics can only handle integers I
would like to use s.cellstats instead by converting the raster map into
a site map.

Maybe r.mapcalc could do the job as well? I know that you can compute
moving windows statistics. But I am not sure if you can also aggregate.

Cheers, Ulrich

Ulrich Leopold MSc.

Department of Physical Geography
Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
Faculty of Science
University of Amsterdam
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
NL-1018WV Amsterdam

Phone: +31-(0)20-525-7456 (7451 Secretary)
Fax:   +31-(0)20-525-7431
Email: uleopold at science.uva.nl
http://www.frw.uva.nl/soil/Welcome.html

Check us also out at:
Netherlands Centre for Geo-ecological Research
http://www.frw.uva.nl/icg