[GRASSLIST:862] r.terraflow - has anyone compiled this sucessfully?

Ian Allan iallan at geocode.com.au
Wed Jul 30 08:54:18 EDT 2003

Hi

I have spent most of today, in the first instance trying to find
r.terraflow in the latest version of GRASS. Then secondly, enlisting the
help of a very good friend to compile various versions of r.terraflow
(1.4 & 1.5 from DUKE, and also by compiling Grass 5.0.2). While GRASS
compiles successfully, we could not get r.terraflow to compile from any
version of the source we could lay our hands on. We're using redhat
version 8. One thought we had was that we may be missing a package.

Anyhow, I am really keen to try this new module. Does anyone know if
there is a compiled version out there, or have a compiled version they
could send me? I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Ian Allan