[GRASSLIST:320] Classification problem

Uttam Kumar uttamkumar123 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:40:12 EDT 2003

Hi,
    I have done a supervised classification using six training data sets
(agriculture, builtup, forest, plantation, waste land and water). Then I
separated each category by r.reclass.The problem is that the color for water
body  and the background color in d.mon (X window) has become same (red in
my case).So when I go for calculating the area and percentage of water body
through r.report the result is the sum of both the water body and the
background which is not correct.
The second problem is that although the agricultural area has been
classified as yellow color, yet there is no presence of yellow color on the
classified image and the percentage of ahricultural area cover is shown as
0%.

Can anybody help.?

Thanks in advance.

uttam.