[GRASSLIST:404] Re: 5.0.2 & snpsh20030614 Compilation errors

H Bowman hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 13:28:53 EDT 2003

> I'm trying to compile the 5.0.2 version (finally...), along with the
> CVS version (snapshot 2003_06_14).

a couple of points -

- I tried the 5.0 CVS version of NVIZ the other day and legends etc don't
seem to be working in there yet. In the past I've used the Gimp to paste
in labels and a legend from the normal grass monitor if that helps.

- NVIZ is slightly broken for Tcl 8.4 in 5.0.2; use 8.3 or get an updated
'src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2/src/interface.h'.. search the mailing list for details.

- it is helpful to know what platform/distribution  running for
broken compiles.

Hamish