[GRASSLIST:407] Re: problems with installation

Marcus Schorr marcusschorr at web.de
Tue Jun 17 02:00:34 EDT 2003

Hi Johannes and Keith,

thank you very much for your support, the postgressql includes could be located now. But when I type (I tried some other variants, too):

./configure --with-postgres-includes="/usr/include/pgsql /usr/include/pgsql/libpq /usr/include/pgsql/server" --without-opengl-includes --without-opengl-libs

to not supply openGL I get the following error message:

checking whether to use OpenGL... yes
checking for location of OpenGL includes... configure: error: *** You must supply a directory to --with-opengl-includes.

What's wrong?

Sorry for asking such questions, I'm new with installation software on Linux.

Marcus