[GRASSLIST:412] GRASS and CORBA

Xueming Wu xwu at cse.unl.edu
Tue Jun 17 17:15:11 EDT 2003

Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask such a question.
If it disturbs you, please forgive me.

I am trying to develop an application using Grass libraries
under CORBA standard. I got the following error when I compiled
my programs:

MapObject_i.o(.text+0x2d): In function
`MapObject_i::getOverLayers(InformationLayer::BaseMap const&)':
/home/xwu/arch_dev/information_layer/MapServer/MapObject_i.cc:25:
undefined reference to `G_gisinit(char*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake: *** [MapServer] Error 1

I have added the path to libgis.a and gis.h into my Makefile.
I also tried to use gmake5. But gmake5 doesn't recognize
those classes used in the programs. And I copy a lot of
variables from make.rules generated by gmake5 to my Makefile.
But the error is still there. I have no idea how to fix
such a bug.

Any suggestion or comment? Thanks a lot.

Best wishes.

Xueming