[GRASSLIST:454] RE: Getting a file from Adobe Illustrator to GRASS

ecollage ecollage at vsnl.net
Sat Jun 21 00:44:44 EDT 2003

I think the problem is having both enclosed polygons and lines in the
same file. Even if you did break the hill top contour (scissors/break or
pen/break), you could always re-snap the line using v.digit/v.support
-s.

[grasslist:451] suggests a cheaper option - using the MapPublisher
plugin to export directly to .shp or .e00 files.

Sujoy