[GRASSLIST:510] importing .E00 files

stef sepd2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 00:49:00 EDT 2003

Hello,
I have been attempting to import .e00 files with
limited success.  After I decompressing the files I
ran m.in.e00 -s [filename].  This generated several
other files in the dig_cats file under my mapset.

After copying all of these files g.copy
vect=[filename],[filename.something] I ran the d.vect
filename and there was nothing..no errors are given.

I went back and ran the v.info [filename] and the only
problem appears to be in the category field, there is
a question mark and not a numerical value.  This I
suspect is the problem, but I do not know where to
look to fix the error.

Thank you for any help,
Stef