[GRASSLIST:537] Re: DEM Generation from stereo optical imagery

nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Thu Jun 26 03:41:03 EDT 2003

>This software
>http://grass.itc.it/gdp/stereo-grass/
>should generate a points (sites) file, which could be used then to
>interpolate the DEM using s.surf.rst etc.
>
>The author of above page told me that he used it for creating DEMs.
>
>Best regards
>
>Markus Neteler

Is the stereo software liscenced under GPL?

If not, what liscence?

nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or National Transport Secretariat, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.