[GRASSLIST:551] Grass on debian woody

Antonio G. - Geotronix nightnavigator at libero.it
Fri Jun 27 15:23:38 EDT 2003

Hi.

I was wondering if someone could give a download location for debian
packages that are frequantly updated.

In the stable branch (which seems to be the same as the unstable
branch),
i have the following version:

#dpkg -l grass
ii  grass          4.99+5.0.0pre4 Geographic Resources Analysis Support
System

Does anyone know where I can get an updated version?

Thanks