[GRASSLIST:571] a problem concerning developing using Grass library

Xueming Wu xwu at cse.unl.edu
Mon Jun 30 13:31:06 EDT 2003

Greetings,

I'm not sure here is the right place to post such a message.
If it isn't, could anybody tell me where is the right place.
Thank you.

I am developing an application using Grass library under OmniORB.
I encountered a problem and I have no idea what cause it and how
to fix it. My application will run successfully if it is invoked
once. But when it is invoked the second time, the program will
stopping running and turn into sleeping. There isn't any error
message. I found that the program will stop at some Grass library
call such as G_open_cell_old, G_get_window or other calls when I
used gdb to debug my program.

Any comments or suggestions? Thank you.

Best wishes.

Xueming