[GRASSLIST:5738] Re: problem in NVIZ

Malte Martin malte at geog.fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 5 04:08:08 EST 2003

Hi Orkun,
i got the same problems with SuSe7.2 a few months ago and this problem
appears quite often. NVIZ can't find the libs, maybe because it's
renamed in your distribution. You just have to create a softlink to the
libs. There where some postings in the mailing list so you should take a
look at the mailing-list archieve.  But I think there's something on the
GRASS- Page (FAQ).
http://grass.itc.it/faq/index.html

Hope this helps
Malte