[GRASSLIST:5740] d.zoom middle button

Martin Wegmann m.wegmann at web.de
Wed Mar 5 16:16:26 EST 2003

Hello Grass user,

I posted some time ago a problem concerning d.zoom and my unrecognized middle mouse button. All advices didn't help. I thought that it could be due to a corrupt location (I copied the whole dataset onto CD and put it on this machine). I tested it by creating a new location and running r.proj for one image - in this new mapset, d.zoom works fine.
I am a bit lazy to run r.proj for all x-thousand images. any idea how I can fix the problem in my location? BTW g.region doesn't work either.

thanks Martin

--
Martin Wegmann
Department of Animal Ecology and Tropical Biology
wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
m.wegmann at web.de