[GRASSLIST:5788] Re: v.convert missing???

John Doucette doucettj at gbis.com
Sat Mar 15 16:19:55 EST 2003

> If so, is there some way I can compile just this executable, so I can
> attempt to find the errors (preventing it from making)?

No, and you don't need it. In fact you are looking into the wrong
tutorial. Get a 5.0.x related tutorial from here:
 http://grass.itc.it/gdp/index.html#tutorials

I have looked at this site several times over the last year or so and find a 4.0 tutorial and a 5.1 tutorial but not a tutorial for 5.0.x.  Have also done numerous dogpile and google searches.  Does a tutorial for 5.0.x really exist?

 Markus