[GRASSLIST:5848] GRASS tutorial - access problem

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Mar 24 12:17:10 EST 2003

Hello all,

Several of you have reacted to my mail announcing the existence of a GRASS
tutorial by saying how hard it is to get to it ("forbidden" message). This
is due to a script that updates the tutorial automatically. Unfortunately
it does this so often that it is almost impossible to access the tutorial
(it's never good to be too up to date ;-)

So, until we solve this problem, I've set up an access to the tutorial at
http://moritz.homelinux.org/grasstut_en/.

I'll update this at least once a day, so it will be fairly up to date.

I apologize for the problems and hope that you will now be bale to enjoy
reading and using the tutorial !

Moritz