[GRASSLIST:5890] problems with dxf files

juan pablo perez valdentro at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:19:36 EST 2003

Hey!
I'm trying to move some files from MapInfo to GRASS. Since v.in.mif don't
works correctly I export from MApInfo the layer containg polygons of certain
landuses to dxf format. When I import them from GRASS, the polygons are
transformed in polylines and the thematic information is lossed. Knows
anybody what happens? Any idea about what should I do? Alternatively, it is
possible to transform in GRASS closed lines in areas?
Thanks in advance
Juan Pablo