[GRASSLIST:5922] grass5 non-interactively

Miroslav Sedivy miro at slovensko.com
Mon Mar 31 03:34:54 EST 2003

Hello,

I would like to ask how to run grass5, execute a perl script in it and exit it non-interactively (e.g. from crontab). I have tried to edit ~/.grass5.bashrc (copied the .bashrc file saved in the location/mapset directory and added perl script execution line and 'exit' command), but it doesn't work now.

The location/mapset environment variables are correctly defined, the grass5 starts without the initial dialogue and gets immediately to grass shell, but then it does not run my perl script.

Could anybody help me? Thanks

     Miroslav