[GRASSLIST:4] mapset creation (and can't search archives?)

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Mon May 12 10:24:19 EDT 2003

I just imported some georeferenced raster maps into grass (first via a
tmp LOCATION, then into a "real" LOCATION via r.in.gdal) However, they
came into their "real" LOCATION in MAPSET permanent. I want to create
several new mapsets within this location that refer to different map
sources (I'm a victim of my own need to organise).

Thanks,

also is the search component of the list archives non-functional?

--
Kirk R. Wythers			Department of Forest Resources
Tel: 612.625.2261		University of Minnesota