[GRASSLIST:47] Re: GRASS 5.0.2 on Mac OSX

Kurt Springs ferret_bard at mac.com
Thu May 15 19:29:00 EDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I've got a question for those who were posting problems with OpenOSX GRASS
5.0.2.  Did all of those who are having troubles overwrite the older version
of GRASS?  Did anyone try to install it on a 'GRASSless" system?

The reason I am asking is that soon I will be travelling home and take
possession of a new system.  I have ordered GRASS 5.0.2 and am planning to
install it on the new system.  I wanted to know if I should expect problems
even if it is a new GRASS installation on this system.

Thanks for any info.

Kurt Springs