[GRASSLIST:49] Re: GRASS 5.0.1 Debian packages.

Sandro Klippel sandro.klippel at talha-mar.com.br
Fri May 16 00:47:50 EDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003 17:11:26 +0200
Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:

> On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 11:49:05AM -0300, Sandro Klippel wrote:
> > I have a debian package of the grass 5.0.1
>
> Good to know. Why don't you say so earlier. :)

Well, it is a homemade package.
It was created with the intention of install the grass
in ours own machines.

> > Add the lines:
> >
> > deb http://www.talha-mar.com.br/linux/debian ./
>
> Doesn't work yet.
>
>    Forbidden
>    You don't have permission to access /linux/debian/ on this server.
>    Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.talha-mar.com.br Port 80

Work with the apt-get. The access to the directory is not permitted,
only to the individual files.

The file www.talha-mar.com.br/linux/debian/Packages.gz
contain the list of packages

> > deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
> >
> > in the sources.list file
>
> Why is non-free needed?

Sorry, really does not need the 'non-free',
Probably only 'main' is necessary.

Unfortunately the grass was compiled with unstable libraries,
that is as we use here.

Sandro.

--
Sandro Klippel <sandro.klippel at talha-mar.com.br>