[GRASSLIST:159] Re: s.label -- MIA?

Matej Cepl cepl at surfbest.net
Fri May 23 17:48:25 EDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 12:53:24PM -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
>OK, I have got the message. Attached are two scripts (one is the
>previous version slightly debugged, and other creates directly
>label file). Is there any documentation on the proper format of
>label files?

Chmmmmmmmm ... still not 100% success. I have got ps.map
apparently working, but there doesn't seem to be any letters
visible (although Helvetica is installed and gs doesn't complain
-- it even reports to load correct fontfile; example is
available[1]).  Does anybody have any idea, why it doesn't work?

   Thanks,

      Matej Cepl

[1] http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/tmp/ps.map-example.zip
--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as
the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to
steal bread.
    -- Anatole France