[GRASSLIST:191] Re: can't start mon under WinGeneric but can under X11

Jeff D. Hamann jeff_hamann at hamanndonald.com
Mon May 26 11:21:03 EDT 2003

tried that and still get the same results....

GRASS:~ > d.mon start=x0
ERROR: Graph_Set: can't open Display
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.
Problem selecting x0. Will try once more
No socket to connect to for monitor <x0>.
GRASS:~ >

./configure --without-gd --without-odbc --without-fftw -enable-w11

wouldn't configure without the opengl so I configured with:

./configure --without-gd --without-odbc --without-fftw -enable-w11 --without
-opengl

it configured and installed but I still get the same problem...

Thanks,
Jeff.