[GRASSLIST:1672] Re: Mailing List Archive

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 4 09:58:01 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 03:25:57PM +0100, Stephan Eickschen wrote:
> since nobody answered to my mail concerning the continuation of the
> mailing list archive at http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/GRASS-List I have to
> send the bad news that with end of next week no further correspondence
> will be added and by end of this month it will be closed (deleted!!!).

Hi Stephan,
first thanks for hosting an archive for this list for so long!

How much data is there in total to be saved.
Even if we cannot find somebody to host it yet,
we might at least save the current archive in a state that
is easy to reconstruct once we find someone to host it again. :)

	Bernhard