[GRASSLIST:1677] Re: Mailing List Archive

Ed Davison bfdi533 at cbacc-security3.bus.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 4 12:10:29 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 09:12, Stephan Eickschen wrote:
> > How much data is there in total to be saved.
> > Even if we cannot find somebody to host it yet,
> > we might at least save the current archive in a state that
> > is easy to reconstruct once we find someone to host it again. :)
> 53Mbyte uncompressed Unix mail file, gzipped 12.5Mbyte...

Not sure that I understand this. I thought that there was a web page
involved here.

If it is just a matter of saving the mail and accumulating the messages
that come in I might be able to help.

But, if there is web page involved than I do not think I can offer any
help as I do not have a web server that is available for the archive.

Can you explain how this archive works so we can understand the process
to better evaluate possible resources?

Ed