[GRASSLIST:1769] r.patch color table question

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Sat Nov 15 10:53:52 EST 2003

I am using grayscale imagery to fill in blank areas in a color imagery set.
I have used r.composite to create composite color images from the rgb
channels in the color imagery. To create a corresponding color table for
the grayscale imagery, I am using r.composite and specifying the grayscale
image for all three channels. This works, but it seems rather inelegant.

Can anyone suggest a more efficient approach?

Thanks,
Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.