[GRASSLIST:1791] Re: [UW-GIS-L] "resample during display" stopped working

David Finlayson dfinlays at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 17 15:45:56 EST 2003

There are two places that raster resolution is set for exporting, the
first is under:

File > Page Set up > Map Setup > Output Image Quality

The second is under:

[Grid] Properties > Display > Display Quality

Both affect the output image resolution (balancing file size with image
quality). Try setting them both to high settings and see if that helps.

David