[GRASSLIST:1801] configure with OpenGL

David Orme d.orme at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 10:42:08 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to configure grass 5.0.3 using
the opengl framework already present in Mac OS X - I've tried pointing
./configure at the directories:

./configure --with-includes=/usr/local/include/
--with-libs=/usr/local/lib/
-with-postgres-includes=/usr/local/pgsql/include/
-with-postgres-libs=/usr/local/pgsql/lib/
--with-opengl-includes=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/
Headers/
--with-opengl-libs=/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/
Libraries/

but it fails - the configure script checks for includes in GL/gl.h and
GL/glu.h and doesn't find the folder GL within the Headers directory.
The headers and libraries all seem to be there - will they work?

Thanks,
David