[GRASSLIST:1870] counting sites in vector polygons

Steven Stoddard sstoddar at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 24 15:48:26 EST 2003

I am running GRASS 5.0.2 and am trying to find a way to count the total
number of sites occurring in separate polygons to run a spatial
autocorrelation analysis.  I haven't been able to find anything
suggesting a way to do this, neither in the GRASS book nor in the
mailing list archives--but then again, I might not be looking in the
right places.
Any help would be appreciated,

Steve

---
Steven T. Stoddard

Program in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
302 Shelford Vivarium
606 E. Healy Ave
Champaign, IL  61820

CERL-CNN