[GRASSLIST:1897] Re: pie/bar chart of vect variables in 5.0.x

Wed Nov 26 11:26:19 EST 2003

Hello,

I suppose you mean library(GRASS), what you have to use when R shall run
inside GRASS.

My problem is not the interface with R, that works fine so far but the chart
option in GRASS 5.0.2.

I could in R do rast.get() for my rastermaps and display them in R and the
barchart wouldn't be a problem but R slows down significantly when trying to
handle a data frame of a few 100 000 values, therefore I would like to keep
the whole rastermap in GRASS and only transfer the values for the barchart
into GRASS and display the charts there.

Or I upgrade to 5.1. but as long as it is not meant for productiv use, I
prefer to keep 5.0.x.

cheers, Martin