[GRASSLIST:1435] tcl/tk in baby grass

Luis E Menoyo lemenoyo at usgs.gov
Tue Oct 7 20:34:35 EDT 2003

Was Baby GRASS for the iPAQ/Zaurus compiled with TCL/TK modules included?

I have Debian running on a Zaurus (http://pocketworkstation.org/) and have
installed the tcl/tk .deb arm libraries, but when I envoke 'tcltkgrass &'
within GRASS I get a 'command not found' error.

I'm running GRASS 5.0.0pre3 installed on the Zaurus.  Is there a more
recent version that has the tcl/tk modules compiled as shown in
http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/conferences/GRASS2002/proceedings/proceedings/pdfs/Stankovic_Jan.pdf
?

Also, to compile additional GRASS modules for the Zaurus is it recommended
I compile native on the Zaurus or is it ok to use an ARM cross-compiler
toolchain on a i386 linux box?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Luis.